Last Updated: December 14th, 2018.
TELEMAC INC (the “Company,” “We,” or “TELEMAC INC”) values the customer (“Customer” and/or “You”) is committed to the responsible management, use and protection of Your information. TELEMAC INC is an affiliate entity to TELEMAQUE SAS, 80 route des Lucioles, Les Espaces de Sophia bâtiment E, 06560 Valbonne, France.
TELEMAC INC offers psychic and astrological entertainment services in the following manner: telephone and chat psychic readings (collectively, the “Services”). The Services may also include publishing newsletters, blogs, horoscopes and providing other psychic and astrological content (collectively, the “Content”) to its users (“Customers” and/or “You”).
· From USA: +1 347 759 0641
· From Canada: +1 613 699 1171
· From UK: +44 203 936 8755
· From Australia: +61 283 113 678
· From the rest of the world (US number): +1 347 759 0641
or by mail at:
1200 Brickell Avenue, Suite 1950
Miami, FL 33131 USA
Please see Section 12 below for additional disclosures applicable only to users based in the European Union (the "EU").
1. What types of information do we collect and how do we collect it?
2. How do we use information collected about You?
3. How long do we maintain Your personal data?
4. To whom do we disclose information collected about You?
5. What are our policies for cookies and similar technologies?
6. How do we secure information collected about You?
7. Do our Sites support "DO NOT TRACK" signals?
8. Do we share information about You with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes?
9. What are the policies of linked websites and other third parties?
10. What is our policy on use of our Sites by children?
11. How can You correct, update or make choices about the information collected about You that we are storing?
12. Additional disclosures for users based in the European Union.
15. How can You contact us?
1. WHAT TYPES OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW DO WE COLLECT IT?
When You use or access any of our Sites, we may collect a variety of information about You and others, as described below. Such information includes, but is not limited to, information about You which is in a form that permits us to identify You (Your "Personal Data").
A. Personal Data About You That You Provide.
When You use or access any of our Sites, we may ask You to provide us with certain Personal Data, including but not limited to some or all of the following: Your first name, last name, username, email address, telephone number, current and previous mailing addresses, credit or debit cards, payment address, driver's license number or other government issued identification number (or a copy of Your driver's license or other government issued identification card), date of birth, time of birth, birth location, and time zone. You may be asked for this information at various times when interacting with our Sites, such as when registering to be a user of any of our services, when making a purchase through any of our Sites, or when filling out a form or participating in a promotion through our Sites.
B. Personal Data About You That We Collect Via the Sites.
When You use or access any of our Sites, we may also collect certain personal data through automated means, including but not limited to machine ID, geolocation information, computer and connection information, browser type, Internet Protocol ("IP") address (a number that is automatically assigned to Your computer when You use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), , and date and time stamps for Your visits. We also may collect any telephone number from which You contact us.
C. Information About You That We Collect from Others.
We do not collect information from other third parties.
D. Information Collected by Third-Party Integrated Software Within the Sites.
As with many operators of websites and mobile applications, we may incorporate third-party ads, offerings, and other technologies (such as plugins, pixels, and cookies) into our Sites, enabling the third parties operating such ads, offerings, and other technologies to collect usage, demographic, and other information (including personal data) about You and Your online activities through Your use of our Sites and across other websites and applications. Any information collected through such integrated ads, offerings, or other technologies on our Sites is collected directly by those third parties for use and disclosure subject only to any applicable privacy policies of such third parties. For more information about our practices in this area for a particular platform, please see our Cookies Policy linked in the footer or menu of such Platform.
E. Other Information That We Collect Via the Sites.
When You use or access our Sites, we also may collect certain information associated with Your activities on our Sites, including information about the way You interact with our Sites or any content or advertising thereon, statistics regarding Your page views and traffic to and from our Sites, and the number of bytes transferred, hyperlinks clicked, and other actions You take on our Sites. Each of our Sites also track some of Your web-browsing activity. For example: some of our Sites track the URL that You visited before visiting our Sites and the URL You leave our Sites for. As with most websites and digital Sites, we also employ cookies, pixel tags, web beacons, and similar technologies on our Sites to collect and store certain information about visitors to our Sites, to improve our services and advertising, and to help us remember You and Your preferences when You revisit our Sites. For more information, please see our Cookies Policy hereunder.
F. Information in Your Inquiries and Posts.
We also collect any information You send to us through any of our Sites, including information about You in correspondence, mail, and chats conducted through a Platform, and responses to our customer service communications. We also collect information from content You post in online reviews, comments on our Sites.
G. Telephone call monitoring and recording
Calls may be monitored or recorded for record-keeping, training and quality assurance purposes.
H. Chat message or text correspondence monitoring and recording
Chat messages or text correspondence may be monitored or recorded for record-keeping, training and quality assurance purposes.
2. HOW DO WE USE INFORMATION COLLECTED ABOUT YOU?
Our primary purpose in collecting information about You in connection with Your use of our Sites is to provide You or connect You with products, services, information, and users that match Your interests and preferences. However, we may use such information collected about You for a variety of commercial purposes. Without limitation, we may use such information to:
· enable Your participation in activities on our Sites;
· provide our offerings and services to You;
- confirm Your identity;
· enforce our Sites’ policies and terms of service, and investigate potential violations of such policies or terms;
· fulfill an order that You place through any of our Sites, including to process payment for any purchase made through any of our Sites;
· respond to inquiries that You may have about any of our Sites or services;
· administer Your account on any of our Sites;
- display content based upon Your interests;
· enable You to search information on our Sites;
· list in our search and directory services any users who provide services through one of our Sites;
· contact You regarding customer service;
· assess Your needs and interests in order to better tailor offers and/or advertising;
- improve our Sites;
- inform You of changes made to our Sites;
· organize or carry out promotional activities or promotional events;
· inform You of products, services, promotions, offers, and competitions which You may find interesting, provided You have not opted out of receiving such information or, where required, we have Your express consent;
- conduct research;
· understand general customer trends and patterns so we can develop and support existing and ongoing marketing strategies for our products and services; and
· conduct other marketing and commercial activities.
We may also use information about You that we collect in connection with Your use of our Sites for security, administrative, and legal purposes (including to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues).
Also, we combine information about You that we collect in connection with Your use of our Sites with other records (such as those obtained from third parties) to develop a customer profile relating to You.
3. HOW LONG DO WE MAINTAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will store Your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purpose for which such personal data is processed. Please note, however, that we may retain and use Your personal data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements and rights, or if it is not technically and reasonably feasible to remove such information from our databases, which means that we may retain and use Your personal data as necessary after You stop using our Sites. Subject to the foregoing, we will endeavor to delete Your personal data promptly upon Your written request.
4. TO WHOM DO WE DISCLOSE INFORMATION COLLECTED ABOUT YOU?
We may share or disclose information about You to third parties in the following situations:
A. Other Users.
In connection with making the Sites available to our Customers, we may disclose certain information about You (including Your firstname, username, and date of birth) to other users of the Sites, solely as directed by You or as authorized under our terms of service for the applicable Platform.
B. Our Affiliates.
We may disclose information collected about You to our affiliates—that is, to any entity that controls, or is controlled by, or is under common control with TELEMAC INC. However, personal data collected about You by one entity in our corporate family will not be disclosed to any affiliate (i.e., to any other entity in our corporate family) for their direct marketing purposes, without Your consent.
C. Third-Party Service Providers.
We also disclose information collected about You to our third-party service providers and other partners who perform services on our behalf in connection with any of the Sites. The services provided by such third parties and partners include services in the following categories:
- processing payments on our behalf;
· helping us to provide products or services that You request;
· sending marketing communications on our behalf;
· helping us to create or maintain our databases
· helping us to research or analyze the people who use our Sites; and
- testing our Sites.
D. Third-Party Operators of Integrated Technologies.
As noted above, information about You collected via third-party ads, offerings, and other technologies integrated with any of our Sites will be collected directly by (and thus disclosed to) the third parties providing or operating such ads, offerings, or other technologies. Any such information may be used and further disclosed subject only to any applicable privacy policies of such third parties. For more information about our practices in this area, please see our Cookies Policy linked in the footer of such Platform.
E. General Public.
We may share with the general public via our Sites, or re-publish on a third-party website, any information that You post as a user of one of our Sites. This may include information that identifies You (by username or otherwise).
F. Third Parties Involved in Business Transition.
G. Our Advisors.
We may also share information collected about You with our auditors, legal advisors, and similar third parties in connection with our receiving their professional services, subject to standard confidentiality obligations.
H. Law Enforcement.
We may disclose information about You to the government or to third parties under certain circumstances when legally obligated to do so, such as in connection with suspected illegal activity in connection with the Sites, or to respond to a subpoena, court order or other legal process, or that we believe may aid a law enforcement investigation. We reserve the right to release information collected through the Sites to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, deem necessary or appropriate.
I. Legal Processes.
We may share all types of information with others as required by, or permitted by, law. This may include sharing all types of information with governmental entities, or third parties in response to subpoenas, court orders, other legal process, or as we believe is necessary to exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims that have been brought against us, or to defend against possible legal claims that we determine in our sole discretion might be brought against us.
J. Other Third Parties.
We may share information with other third parties that are not described above. When we do so we will endeavor to either aggregate or de-identify the information so that a third party would not be likely to link data to You, Your computer, or Your device. Aggregation means that we combine the information of numerous people together so that the data does not relate to any one person. De-identify means that we remove or change certain pieces of information that might be used to link data to a particular person.
We may also share any information with other third parties that are not described above if You give us consent to do so.
5. WHAT ARE OUR POLICIES FOR COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES?
A. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small text file stored by Your web browser on Your computer or mobile device. Some cookies are essential for our Sites to work and help us provide You with relevant information. They also allow us to recognize Your computer (but not specifically who is using it) when You access our Sites and to improve the usability and performance of our Sites.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Sites. They include, for example, cookies that enable You to log into secure areas of our Sites or use our shopping basket services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Sites when in use. This helps us to improve the way our Sites work, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize You when You return to our Sites. This enables us to personalize our content for You, greet You by name and remember Your preferences (for example, Your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record Your visit to our Sites, the pages You visit and the links You followed. We may use this information to make our Sites more relevant to Your interests.
C. DO WE USE THIRD PARTY COOKIES?
The only third-party cookies which may be used on our Sites are those that track user interaction with our Sites in order for us to monitor traffic levels, user interaction and goal conversion. These cookies are used purely to help us improve the service we offer to our visitors and the information collected cannot and will not be used to identify individuals.
D. TURNING OFF AND DELETING COOKIES
If You disable the cookies that we use this may impact Your experience while on our Sites.
E. MORE INFORMATION
For more detailed information about cookies please visit www.allaboutcookies.org which provides guidance on how to control cookies.
6. HOW DO WE SECURE INFORMATION COLLECTED ABOUT YOU?
HOWEVER, PLEASE NOTE WE CANNOT FULLY ELIMINATE THESE RISKS AS, DESPITE OUR BEST INTENTIONS, NO TECHNOLOGY IS COMPLETELY SECURE. OUR SITES ARE OPERATED ON DIGITAL NETWORKS, SOFTWARE, AND HARDWARE, ANY COMPONENT OF WHICH MAY, FROM TIME TO TIME, EXPERIENCE BREACHES OF SECURITY OR OTHER ISSUES BEYOND OUR CONTROL.
Accordingly, we cannot guarantee that any information collected about You, whether during transmission or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others who do not have Your authorization. Any such transmission or sharing is done at Your own risk.
You also play a role in protecting Your personal information. Please do not share Your user name or password with others.
7. DO OUR SITES SUPPORT "DO NOT TRACK" SIGNALS?
At this time, our websites do not support "Do Not Track" preferences (“DNT”). When available, DNT preferences are located in Your browser and inform websites that You do not want them collecting certain kinds of information. If You turn on the DNT settings on Your browser, our websites are not currently capable of following whatever DNT preferences You set. For more information about Do Not Track, visit donottrack.us.
8. DO WE SHARE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU WITH THIRD PARTIES FOR THEIR OWN DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES?
No. We do not disclose Your personal data to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes without Your consent.
9. WHAT ARE THE POLICIES OF LINKED WEBSITES AND OTHER THIRD PARTIES?
10. WHAT IS OUR POLICY ON USE OF OUR SITES BY CHILDREN?
Our Sites are not designed or intended to be used by children under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE, PLEASE DO NOT USE ANY OF OUR SITES AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER.
If You learn that Your child under 18 has provided us with personal information without Your consent, please contact us. We will delete that data from our systems.
11. HOW CAN YOU CORRECT, UPDATE OR MAKE CHOICES ABOUT THE INFORMATION COLLECTED ABOUT YOU THAT WE ARE STORING?
If any of Your personal data that we are storing changes, or if You no longer desire our services, You may correct, update, or delete information about You, or ask that it be removed from public forums (such as directories, blogs, or testimonials) on our Sites, by calling our Customer Service at the numbers at the end of these Terms or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For some information, You may also log-in to Your account on the applicable Platform and making changes in Your account settings. We will attempt to respond to Your request within 30 days. In some cases, we may not be able to delete Your personal data, in which case we will endeavor to let You know that we are unable to do so and why. For example, we may be required (by law or otherwise) to keep certain information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with Your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives.
B. Stopping Certain Communications from Us.
(i). Emails. We may communicate with You by email at various times about Your account, registration and transactions, as well as regarding various customer service matters, customer surveys, and promotions - including special offers and updates about new products and services. You can choose to stop receiving promotional emails from us at any time simply by following the "Unsubscribe" or "Manage Email Preferences" link at the bottom of any promotional email, or by logging into Your account on the applicable Platform and changing Your account preferences. Please note that You may not opt out of receiving non-promotional emails regarding Your account, Your registration or Your transactions with us.
(ii). Service-Only Telephone Calls or Text Messages. If You voluntarily provide Your telephone number to us, You will be agreeing that we (including our affiliates and agents) can call or text You at that number (including via an automated dialing system or prerecorded message) to respond to Your request for our services and to communicate with You regarding Your account or a transaction with us. Please note that standard message and data rates may apply. If You wish to stop receiving such service-only calls or texts at any time, You may do so by logging into Your account and clicking the "Personal Information" link under the menu icon, and changing Your account preferences; by calling our Customer Service at the numbers at the end of these Terms or by emailing us at email@example.com ; or (for texts only) by responding "STOP" to any such text message.
(iii). Telephone Marketing Calls. If we have provided You the option to consent to receive telephone marketing calls from us (including via an automated dialing system or prerecorded messages), please note that Your decision to consent to receive such promotional calls or messages is voluntary and is not required to purchase or use any of our products or services. If You have provided consent to receive telephone marketing calls from us, but You wish to revoke such consent, You may do so by any reasonable means, including ; by calling our Customer Service at the numbers at the end of these Terms or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and stating that You wish to revoke such consent.
(iv). Text Message Marketing. If we have provided You the option to consent to receive promotional text messages from us (including via an automated dialing system), please note that Your decision to consent to receive such promotional text messages is voluntary and is not required to purchase or use any of our products or services, and that standard message and data rates may apply. If You have provided consent to receive promotional text messages from us, but You wish to revoke such consent, You may do so by any reasonable means, including ; by calling our Customer Service at the numbers at the end of these Terms or emailing us at email@example.com and stating that You wish to revoke such consent, or by responding "STOP" to any such message.
12. ADDITIONAL DISCLOSURES FOR USERS BASED IN THE EUROPEAN UNION.
These policies apply soelely to residents of the United States as TELEMAC INC is headquartered in USA. However by using any of our Sites in the European Union, You acknowledge that Your personal data may be accessed by us or transferred to us in USA and to our affiliates, partners, and service providers who are located around the world; and that Your personal data will be transferred to, and stored and processed in USA or elsewhere in the world where our servers are located.
Data protection laws vary among countries, with some providing more protection than others. Regardless of where your information is processed, we apply the same protections described in this policy. We also comply with certain legal frameworks relating to the transfer of data, such as the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Frameworks.
B. Rights Under the GDPR
If you are based in the EU, in certain circumstances you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data that we hold about you—specifically:
1. Request access to your personal data. You may have the right to request access to any personal data we hold about you as well as related information, including the purposes for processing the personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients with whom the personal data has been shared, where possible, the period for which the personal data will be stored, the source of the personal data, and the existence of any automated decision making.
2. Request correction of your personal data. You may have the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of any inaccurate personal data we hold about you.
3. Request erasure of your personal data. You may have the right to request that personal data held about you be deleted.
4. Request restriction of processing your personal data. You may have the right to prevent or restrict processing of your personal data.
5. Request transfer of your personal data. You may have the right to request transfer of your personal data directly to a third party where this is technically feasible.
You can exercise any of these rights by calling our Customer Service at the numbers at the end of these Terms or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
C. Restrictions on Use of Your Personal Data to Promote Third-Party Products and Services.
If you are based in the EU, we will only send you direct marketing communications related to third party products and services, if you have given your consent to receiving such marketing. We will generally ask for your consent to receive such marketing when you first provide your personal data.
You can choose to stop receiving any direct marketing communications from us at any time simply by following the "Unsubscribe" or "Manage Email Preferences" link at the bottom of any promotional email, or by logging into your profile on the applicable Platform and making changes in your account settings. Please note that you may not opt out of receiving non-promotional emails regarding your account, registration or your transactions with us.
D. EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield frameworks
As described in our Privacy Shield certification, we comply with the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Frameworks as set forth by the US Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use and retention of personal information from European Union member countries and Switzerland, respectively. The Company has certified that it adheres to the Privacy Shield Principles. The Company remains responsible for any of your personal information that is shared under the Onward Transfer Principle with third parties for external processing on our behalf, as described in the Section 4. To learn more about the Privacy Shield programme, and to view Telemac Inc’s certification, please visit the Privacy Shield website.
If you have an inquiry regarding our privacy practices in relation to our Privacy Shield certification, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com. The Company is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the US Federal Trade Commission (FTC). You may also refer a complaint to your local data protection authority and we will work with them to resolve your concern. In certain circumstances, the Privacy Shield Framework provides the right to invoke binding arbitration to resolve complaints not resolved by other means, as described in Annex I to the Privacy Shield Principles.
E. Model contract clauses
The European Commission has approved the use of model contract clauses as a means of ensuring adequate protection when transferring data outside of the EEA. By incorporating model contract clauses into a contract established between the parties transferring data, personal data can be protected when transferred outside the EEA to countries which have not been deemed by the European Commission to adequately protect personal data.
15. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
· From USA: +1 347 759 0641
· From Canada: +1 613 699 1171
· From UK: +44 203 936 8755
· From Australia: +61 283 113 678
· From the rest of the world (US number): +1 347 759 0641
Data Protection Officer
1200 Brickell Avenue, Suite 1950
Miami, FL 33131 USA